HECM endorsements increased 7.4% to 3,087 loans in October, recovering most of the loss in the prior month.
- Retail led the way, gaining 7.9% to 1,829 loans
- Wholesale posted a smaller 6.7% rise to 1,258 loans
Eight of the top ten lenders saw increased volume on the month:
- One Reverse paced the field, jumping 24.7% to 247 loans
- Synergy One grew 17% to 179 loans
- Fairway booked its highest volume month since April, rising 13.2% to 77 loans
Click the image below to access the full HECM Originators report including the most comprehensive originator rankings available on page 4.