HECM endorsement volume crept back above 3,000 loans in October, rising 7.3% to 3,091.
- 8 of 10 regions were up, with New England leading the way – growing 34% to 126 loans (and a World Series title for extra umph)
- Southwest also fared well, increasing 29% to 360 loans in its highest month since May
Lenders also struck a positive note, with 8 of the top 10 gaining:
- One Reverse jumped 24.7% to 247 loans
- Reverse Mortgage Funding was just behind, growing 22.5% to 218 loans
- Synergy One rounded out the top three gainers, rising 16% to 174 loans
If your company is FHA approved check out the rankings on page 5 of the report below. If your company is not FHA approved, watch out for our next edition of HECM Originators to find your ranking!
Click the image below for the full report.