April brought the obligatory drop in endorsements after the big month in March, with volume falling 6% to 5,034 units. That is still good enough for the 2nd highest volume month in the last 12 months, and 4th highest in the past 2 years.
- Wholesale/broker volume fell 3.6% to 2,511 loans
- Retail/direct volume fell further, down 8.2% to 2,523
As would be expected in a down month, most of the top 10 institutions had lower volume, with a couple of exceptions:
- RMS/S1L volume spiked more than 300% to 276 units(page 2)
- Reverse Mortgage Funding increased from 546 to 574 units
- One Reverse inched up to 261 loans
Don’t forget to check out the rankings on page 3 (trailing twelve months with channel splits) and page 4 (single month retail only). If your company is not an FHA approved lender, these are the only industry rankings where you’ll appear!
Click the image below to access the full report.